Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Materials

I'm heading to wal mart to grab some big black sheets.  I think today i am going to just film some black things, just kind of in my room with the stuff I already have.  I'm trying to think of things that are cool to look at that are black. My favorite one right now is like, when girls who wear makeup cry, their black mascara streams down their face.  So that's kind of cool looking.  I think might try to film that today.  I'll get my room mate to do it though, cause my skin's not very pretty :-/.  You think that dot at the end of the smiley is a period to end the sentence.  It's not.  It's a pimple.  Even textually, my skin clearly sucks.  
I was also thinking we could work together through the filming of this stuff.  Like if we need a camera person for whatever reason, or someone to help set up lights or whatever, we should use each other as resources.  If we need to.  Of course I don't mean to volunteer anyone but myself. 
Really I just need to go shopping.  Damn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment